Monday 12 September 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Fabrics

Lee Jofa has recently launched a new fabric collection designed by New York socialite and prominent fashion designer Lilly Pulitzer. A licensed collection of home interior fabric and trimmings featuring the immediately recognizable prints and patterns that Lilly Lovers have adored for decades.

 

Lilly Pulitzer fabrics bring a new sense of fresh with her vibrant colours and elegant patterns. 

 

If you are not colour shy.  This is a collection for you to see.

 

image

LILLY LACE – DANDELION

 

image

TAIL LIGHTS - ISLAND CORAL

 

image

SHELL WE - SHORELY BLUE

 

image

IN A TWIST – LIFEGUARD

 

I invite you to visit Lee Jofa’s website for a complete look at the collection:

 

image



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

4 comments:

Karena said...

I really do love these Ivan, especially the Shell We and Lily Lace!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

I have a fabulous Giveaway from the Jose Esteves Collection at Interieurs. I hope you will come and join!

Marcus Design said...

I love Lily Pulitzer and her use of bold color & pattern! I would definitely consider adding a dash of these fabrics to my home. Beautiful!

Nancy xo

Echo said...

So fun! I love the punchy colours and retro vibe!

If I had to pick a favourite it would probably be the Lily Lace, but I'm also a fan of In a Twist!

design elements said...

SHORELY BLUE! wonderful