Friday 28 May 2010

Eye Candy of the Week – Dessin by Catherine Memmi

 

image

 

PRODUCT

Luminaires

Lampes et Lampadaires

Dessin

 

DESIGNER

Catherine Memmi

 

MATERIAL

Chrome

 

DESCRIPTION

I love the simplicity and the clean lines of this elegant light fixture. This lamp collection was designed by one of favourite French designers Madame Catherine Memmi. 

 

This is what I like to call “quite-elegance”.

 

I highly recommend you to visit Catherine Memmi’s website.  Her site is worth the visit.

 

YUMMY FACTOR

Sweet !!!

 



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

3 comments:

Dale at Hospitality Design Inspirations said...

Ooh I love it too. Very chic!

qerat said...

I lke it so much I would probably buy 10 of them :)

Echo said...

You are right, very sleek and elegant. And a little different for you; you tend to like things to be on the chunky side but this is very compact and delicate... look at you branching out and being all diverse - I like it :)