Wednesday 5 May 2010

Eye Candy of the Week – Tree Lamp by moooi

 

image

image 

image

 

PRODUCT

Tree Lamp

 

DESIGNER

Moooi Works

 

MANUFACTURER

Moooi

 

MATERIALS

Zebrano and Oak Structures, Glass Diffuser

 

DIMENSIONS

45x70cm | 17.7" x 27.6"

 

AVAILABLE @

Only Human

 

DESCRIPTION

I am a big fan of drum shades.  I like their simplicity and the fact that they create a sense of movement in the space where they are placed.  I am currently redesigning my dining room and I have been looking for a unique light fixture/drum shade to replace my existing light fixture.    Today I found this beauty,  It has the shape I like, it is made in wood and glass and It  is memorable - I think this is a winner. 

 

YUMMY FACTOR

Hot !!!



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

5 comments:

The-Countrypolitan said...

What a great twist on the drum shade...especially with that finial... I would love to see it in your space if you get it.

Terri

qerat said...

It is a beauty. I wonder what the dining room is going to look like !!

Echo said...

LOVE IT!

I think it would look awesome over your dining table, particularly in the zebrano you've mentioned here (Would love to see that one, I might have to look it up right now!)... and with your kitchen countertops - awesome!

PS - I agree with The-Countrypolitan, the finial is stunning.

Jeffito said...

In an age where so many things are plastic I love to see wood being used in innovative ways.

Super cool.

Brillante Interiors said...

Aaaahhh! Moooi...so innovative and fresh. Having been to their latest exhibition in Milan I really appreciate their attention to nature.