Monday 4 May 2009

Affordable Design – Wire Spheres

If you are looking for sculptural elements or room accents to add interest to those corners that always feel lonely, these spheres made of iron will look instantly sophisticated. 

 

image

 

They have movement and they have personality and the price is really affordable. 

I love the visual weight of these pieces and the fact that you can use them indoor or outdoor.

What do you think?  Do you like them?

 

PRODUCT
Wire Spheres

WHERE TO GET IT?
West Elm

MATERIAL
Iron

SIZE

extra small: 5"diam
small: 7"diam
oversized: 18"diam

PRICE
$ 9.00 – $ 54.00 US Dollars



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

10 comments:

Running with Scissors Studio - The Blog said...

Wow - I wonder what size of cat would play with the 18"spheres? Probably best if he played outdoors!

qerat said...

I love spheres
I keep buying spheres of all shapes and sizes and materials !
I like those

Susan said...

I love them...

Unknown said...

I truly embrace wire art.
It makes you think twice and ask is it really there or is it just air?

DesignTies said...

I like them :-) The three sizes grouped together in the picture you posted is just perfect.

There's something about circles and spheres that really appeals to me :-)

Kelly

Echito said...

Sweet find Ivancito, great accents!

Michelle said...

Love them...can they go in a firplace or will they melt?

MDG Fan said...

They seem like a dynamic choice for accessorizing one's space. They could work as a center piece, as a interesting filler for corners, and probably work outside and inside.

Neato!

DesignTies said...

I DO like them... I think I'll keep my eyes open for some!
Victoria @ DesignTies

Maria Killam said...

I love them, and I love your new affordable design series!

Congrats on the HGTV spot! I can hardly wait to see it!