Tuesday 26 May 2009

HGTV TOP TEN – Everyone’s a Winner

We invite you to look for MEADE DESIGN GROUP on HGTV Top Ten  show “Everyone’s a Winner” tonight!

May 26th 2009 at 8:00 pm EST.

 

image 

 

Rack ‘em up.  HGTV’s Top Ten cues up 10 of the best games rooms on the continent.   From classic to contemporary these rooms go way beyond green felt and tiffany lamps.

HGTV’s Top Ten discovers the best-designed rooms in North America.

From the Hamptons to Malibu, Vancouver to Miami, the program showcases the work of the most important designers and architects from across the continent. Designers who made the show Top Ten lists include Jamie Drake, Vicente Wolf, Larry Laslo, Charlotte Moss, Geoffrey Bradfield and Connie Braemer.  The work of architects David Hertz, Stephen Kanner, Lacina Heitler and Andrew Skurman are also featured throughout the series.

Commentators include Editor-in-Chief of Elle Décor Margaret Russell, design guru Jonathan Adler, architect Matthew Berman, designers Brian Gluckstein and Anna Simone, Editor-in-Chief of Metropolitan Home Donna Warner, industrial designer Karim Rashid and real estate expert Barbara Corcoran.

[ HGTV - Home & Garden Television Canada ]

 

If you want to learn more about the project you can read this entry.

HGTV – Here we come!

 

To see more of the Maple Bay Project please visit our website at:

www.themeadegroup.com

 

Thanks for your support!!!



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is so exciting! So are you commenting on a room? Or is one of your rooms being featured?

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

We are going to be feature as one of the best games rooms in the continent :)

Maria Killam said...

Eastern? That's 5:00 pm our time right? Better pay attention to these things! I can't wait!

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you- congratulations!!! I don't have cable, is there any way to watch the episode online?

what an honor!!! :)

Danica said...

I'm watching Top 10 right now! Congrats on being in this list, it's a wonderful room. Absolutely stunning.

Maria Killam said...

I just saw it, you rock! Completely awesome Ivan! Is your phone ringing yet?? Make sure you keep us updated on how this impacts your business!!

You're famous now!

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Thank you very much Lauren, Danice and Maria.

Lauren, we are going to be able to get a copy of the show later on and we are going to put it on line. I will keep you inform on that.

Maria, I will let you know how it goes :)

Brillante Interiors said...

Fabulous (as Marla Brown said). I found it a very fresh, stylish and totally new approach for a games room. "Not typical" was the compliment of David Rockwell, and "skillfully done"
One thing I missed...what did he said about " xxx crispness"?
Congratulations a million times but where were you Ivan?

Unknown said...

Ivan,

You must have done something special in another lifetime. Best Wishes for a great ripple effect. Good things happen to those who put their soul out there with passion. You Rock!

Bette

DesignTies said...

I'll be watching it at 10pm - I'm looking forward to it!! We made sure to toot your horn - we're advertising your HGTV debut on our sidebar at DesignTies! You rock, Ivan!!

qerat said...

I wish I could watch it.
It is beautiful project that i like a lot.
Well deserved Ivan.

Michelle said...

Great job Mr. Meade!!! It looked great...

DesignTies said...

Ivan, we love promoting our fellow Canadian bloggers :-) We're more than happy to mention your Top 10 appearance on our blog :-) We'll keep it up there till Saturday, in case anyone missed the show last night.

I was out last night, so I PVR'd it. I'll watch it when I go home for lunch. Can't wait to see your room!!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Great showcase!

Aman and Harjit

Kelly said...

Wow, you made #6!!! Awesome!!! But you know what?? I would have put your room in the Top 3!! I think it was one of the best ones -- yours, #10, and #1 were my favorites :-)

Congrats again, Ivan :-)

Kelly

Mafe Molinari said...

Congratulations!!! I very happy for you. ☺☺☺
Hugs
Mariafer