Wednesday 20 May 2009

Eye Candy of the Week – Twenty Two Chair

image

image

image

image

Twenty Two Chair


Today while I was trying to re-discover the ancient lost art of willy nilly I decided to have a peek in one of my favourite sites - Jaime Hayon’s website. What was my surprise when this beauty created with 22 pieces of the finest maple wood welcomed my tender latin eyes to Hayon’s creative laboratory.


A little bit Thonet, a little bit danish and a little bit mid century modern, this new piece by Jaime Hayon definitely wants to be a guest in my living room.


PRODUCT
Twenty Two Chair


DESIGNER
Jaime Hayon


MANUFACTURE
Ceccotti Collezioni


MATERIAL
Solid Maple featuring an upholstered seat and back, and has a leather-covered tray beneath the seat.


DESCRIPTION

Twenty two pieces of the finest wood make up this amazing work of craftmanship. Hayon's first collaboration with Ceccotti has been presented at the Salone el Mobile.


YUMMY FACTOR
Deliciosa !


image Jaime Hayon




MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

9 comments:

qerat said...

Beautiful piece.
Reminds of Art Noveau pieces at the Musee D'Orsay in Paris.

MDG Fan said...

It looks very cool. Even if it's not comfortable to sit in (which one never knows until one tries), I want one too!

DesignTies said...

Wow, those are some sleek & sexy lines!! A very unique and cool chair. Love the shade of gray too :-)

Kelly

guylaine rondeau design said...

well, i vouch for comfort AND beauty.
in this case it actually looks like it’d be pretty comfortable – for a chair.
so two thumbs up from me! ;)

Maria Killam said...

Love that chair!! It's certainly eye candy!

Brillante Interiors said...

Gracious and fun at the same time. A unique piece needing a unique space.

Michelle said...

Well said Ivan...it's a beautiful piece!!!

I love anything by Mr. Haydon.

M

Unknown said...

This would be so yummy in Acid Green or Canary Yellow!!

Echito said...

That is one super cool chair! I wouldn't mind that in my living room either!(and of course I enjoyed the cheekiness of this entry too!)