Wednesday 18 August 2010

Only Human – Open House

 

Join Only Human Thursday the 18th (tomorrow) at 7:00 pm for an exciting evening with BOCCI’s founder Omer Arbel - one of Canada's leading Industrial Designers. 

 

You can read our interview with him by clicking on the image below.

 

image

 

BOCCI has just launched a new chandelier/lighting system - the 28 Series - and Only Human is excited to launch these beautiful Canadian-made products right here in Victoria, BC

 

image Bocci Series 28.0

 

If you would like to attend please RSVP by clicking the Only Human logo below.

 

image



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

2 comments:

Echo said...

Hooray, I'm excited to attend! I like everything about it - Bocci, Only Human, Chris and Christina, and of course, little Sadie!!! (who will probably only be there in spirit on a night like this!)

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun time! I was wondering if you would like to be my next designer in my "object de vie series?"

And please, let us in on your glam night in Victoria! Now I'm off to read the interview :)

Best,
Michelle