Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Foodie Influence – Y.A.M. Magazine

 

yam magazine april 001

 

I am so excited to let you know that my own kitchen, yes you read it right, my own kitchen has been featured in the latest issue May/Jun 11 (page 28-33) of Y.A.M. magazine.  It has been really nice to see my space through other eyes.  I am very happy with the end result of the article – and why not? I am very proud of my new title as a self-confessed foodie.

 

Kerry Slavens wrote a beautiful review of my kitchen and the thoughts behind my design choices.  The images are also extremely nice thanks to the skilled eye of well known local photographer Jeff Bosdet.

 

yam magazine april 002

 

I really like the photography on pages 30-31- as it really showcases how open and light my space is. 

 

My dear friend Tara from Tara McHugh Flora made all the stunning flower arrangements for the photo-shoot. 

 

yam magazine april 007

 

If you are in Victoria you need to get a copy of Y.A.M. magazine, if you are not we will tweet the link to the virtual magazine when it comes out. 



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

3 comments:

BRASWELL said...

Congratulations...greetings from LA. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Echo said...

Hooray! Looks great :) and the article really highlights the key features of the kitchen well.

qerat said...

Congratulations Ivan, I wish you would show more of the pictures