Monday 26 November 2012

FAVOURITE PINS

Our Eye Candies of the Week are quickly becoming Pinterest pins – It is really hard to just choose one great thing per week when we have so many things to appreciate on Pinterest every day.

 

Yes, I am a self proclaimed Pinssesed – I just love to be able to see beautiful things everyday and organize them and be able to look them again and again.  As a designer I am a very visual person, and playing with Pinterest has given me a tool to be inspired constantly.  Also Pinterest has allowed me to re-discover what I really like and what really moves me as a designer.  I only pin things and images that fulfill my design needs.  In this way, Pinterest is a true window to my preferences as a designer.

 

Here are some of my favourite pins.  Images that have also become inspiration for the work we are doing at Meade Design Group.

 

From the Board – MEADE STYLE

 

image

Holger Lippmann

 

From the Board – DETAILS

 

image

Door Detail

 

From the Board – ART

 

image

Antoni Tapies

 

From the board – OBJECT D’ART

 

image

Takayuki Sakiyama

 

From the board – VIVA MËXICO!

 

image

Dolores del Río

 

From the board – BEAUTIFUL TILE

 

image

Herringbone

 

From the board -  DREAM MACHINES

 

image

Cape Cod Collegiate

 

From the Board – ADVERTS

 

image

Hermés 1954

 

From the board – WALLPAPERS

 

image

Malaga Schumacher Wallcovering

 

From the board – GETTING GRAPHIC

 

image

Helvetica

 

From the board – BEAUTIFUL BITES

 

image

 

 

 

I invite you to follow us on PINTEREST and check out our  great lifestyle boards and every day pins.

 

image



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice boards!

Echo said...

Very beautiful images - and of course, they are all well coordinated too!