Sunday 30 March 2008

Eye Candy of the Week




Product: Ripple Fine Bone China
Collection: Kelly Hoppen at Wedgwood
Designer: Kelly Hoppen
Material: Fine Bone China
Website: http://www.wedgwoodusa.com/collection/kelly_hoppen.asp
Yummy Factor: Bloody Brilliant !

I definitely have a weakness for tabletop and dinnerware, so it is a good thing that I've discovered the new venture of internationally acclaimed British interior designer Kelly Hoppen. Ms. Hoppen has designed a couple of dinnerware sets for Wedgwood. The collection of contemporary designs on bone china blends a classic look with a modern edge.

It is a new classic to serve !





MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I really like these - beautiful!!! Maybe I will put them on a bridal registry one day because I know I can't afford them!