Thursday 7 January 2010

Eye Candy of the Week – Side Tables by Caste

image

 

PRODUCT

Side Tables

 

MANUFACTURE

Caste

 

DESIGNER

Ty Best

 

MATERIALS

Marble, Bronze & Steel

 

TO INQUIRE

312.432.0717

 

DESCRIPTION

The delicacy of these elegant side tables caught my eye while I was browsing a magazine.  Captivated by the quality of the design in these pieces I went to visit their website where I was even more impress. This design studio is definitely creating unique, elegant and unusual pieces that will make any space stand out.

 

YUMMY FACTOR

Addictively Delicious  !!!

 

.



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

9 comments:

Jaime Rogers said...

Great find, I love it in the black and steel...sexy;)

Best,
Jaime

Mark Newman said...

Absolutely love these!

custardbydesign said...

i could be an addict...

Echito said...

Yes, stunning but might I ask what you are doing posting from your vacation!?!?!?

DesignTies said...

These are very unique and would look fantastic beside a low, long, clean-lined sofa. It's an illusion, but they appear to defy gravity!
Victoria @ DesignTies

Dale at Hospitality Design Inspirations said...

Caste definately has some interesting "objects". There's something funny I find about the tables (along with many of their other products). Maybe it's their proportions, or interesting shapes that make them seem like animate objects. Very cheeky and quirky and unique. I wasn't sure I liked them at first, but I think I LIKEY!

Marisa said...

Nice find!

qerat said...

Absolutely beautiful

Designwali said...

fantastic tables...

your blog is truly a 'go-to'. thanks so much for the information & constant inspiration!

sundeep