Monday 12 November 2007

Meade Design Group - The Blog

I have created this blog to act as a reference for design finds, inspiration, anecdotes and lessons I have learned from my five years of experience running my interior and graphic design firm, Meade Design Group.

Please feel free to check out my links to the right. Here I have compiled all of my favourite websites for things like great designers, hot items and fabric resources. I hope to keep these and my entries as updated as possible to keep you informed with what trends to look forward to and which to avoid, along with any other knowledge I can pass on!

Check back often, and don’t hesitate to post any comments, questions or suggestions that will help make this blog a good resource for you! If you would like any more information about myself or my company, please check out my other websites at:

http://www.themeadegroup.com/
http://www.ivanmeade.com/

Yours truly,

Iván Meade-Treviño



MEADE DESIGN GROUP - THE BLOG. Copyright 2007-2011

11 comments:

Jeff said...

Congratulations on getting your blog up!

Unknown said...

Amigo, it is great to read you again, please write more of those stories you used to write a long time ago... if you have some public them!!!!

Unknown said...

Great Blog, I love learning what passions drive and inspire them to create and shape their life

Anonymous said...

This is a great resource and inspiration for any designer

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ivan, this blog looks great!

Hope all is well and that business is going strong.

Darren Bertuccio
Woodfly Design

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ivan, I really want to congratulate you for an awsome work you did with you Web Image and the Blog, it is just azmazing the way you present yourself and your copmany, well done!! I( did navigate throughout the entire pages, saw the links, etc. I wish you MUCHO EXITO as you move and operate from your new location because I know being there will make a lot of difference in business. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Un fuerte abrazo, Luis

Anonymous said...

Felicitaciones Ivan, muy bueno el Blog. Te deseo muchos exitos!

Saludos,
Gastón Castaño
M.ARCH
Hughes Condon Marler : Architects

Anonymous said...

Hi Ivan,
It's hard to describe what I'm feeling now but there's definitely a smile on my face as I write back to you after having read your very first blog. It's like one of my children just took their first step!! I'm so proud of you - for your drive, talent, vision and last but not least - your wherewithall to act on them.
Congratulations.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

FELICITO SINCERAMENTE A IVAN MEADE POR SU TALENTO,SENSIBILIDAD Y CALIDAD HUMANA. CONTINÚA CON EXITO TU EMPRESA. LO MERECES. SHELL FACE

Anonymous said...

Ivan como siemrpe sigues siendo una persona sensible, maravillosa, encantadora, divertida,creativa, etc.etc. y estoy maravillada del trabajo que has hecho y bueno todos los cometnarios qeu estoy leyendo me parecen pocos, y como dijo justo porfavor publica tus maravillosas historias.